Big News

So, in my last post I mentioned that a lot was going on in our world.  We are working on several projects around the house.  We have a new found sense of urgency for these projects because we are expecting our first child in March.  Mr. C and I are truly excited!

What does this news mean for the blog? 
Well, most likely my postings will decrease.  Although, I would like to maintain a minimum of one weekly post.  It also means I have more new and exciting ideas for projects now related to babies.  I will be making all kinds of things for my new baby.  I will also do a nursery reveal once we finish it.  In addition to these new ideas, I will still post about cooking, sewing, building and refinishing furniture.

We still have a list of projects we wanted to work on before we knew we were having a baby.  Our goal is to accomplish as much as we can on that list.  Obviously, we may not get a chance to finish them all.  We know we will have to incorporate the new baby prep projects.  Hope you continue to enjoy watching our progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

Slow Cooker Shrimp Fajitas