Garden Progress


I planted this garden a little over a month ago.  Since planting, I've been tracking the progress of my plants.  The picture above shows how all the plants look now.  We are experiencing a little growth here, folks.

I try to keep the plants watered well.  It has been raining fairly regularly here, so I haven't had to water everyday to keep the soil moist.  Lately, I have started to notice that some of the leaves are yellowing.  This happened before with my tomato plant a few years ago.  Either the sun is burning the leaves or my plant is having water issues.  I'm still trying to figure this one out.

My first attempt at a solution will be to address the water issues.  Although we have had almost daily rain, I will try keeping it more watered and see if that helps.  I've also been considering installing a drip irrigation system to assist with keeping the soil moist enough.  We will see how this works out.  Of course, if I do, I will document it.

Currently, I have one bell pepper making an appearance.  It's getting quite big.  I must say, it impresses me a bit.


And the creole tomatoes and grape tomatoes are popping out too.



Growing my own edibles is quite exciting for me and my toddler.  I hope they are just as tasty as they are starting to look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

Slow Cooker Shrimp Fajitas