French Vanilla Icing


This is my absolute favorite frosting.  I actually prefer to use this on my red velvet cupcakes.  I'm not big on cream cheese icing, so this works as the perfect substitute for me.


Ingredients:
2 sticks of butter (softened)
A 2 lb bag of powdered sugar
1/3 cup of French Vanilla coffee creamer (I prefer to use International Delight)
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 tsp of salt

As with other icing recipes, cream the butter together first.  Then add in the powdered sugar and mix.


Add in the French Vanilla coffee creamer, vanilla extract and the salt.  Continue to mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.


To control the consistency, add more powdered sugar if you want a stiffer icing, add more creamer for a creamier consistency.



You can use this recipe to make icing for any of the variety of coffee creamer flavors, simply substitute the French Vanilla flavor for a flavor of your choosing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner