Back Again!

Happy New Year!  Look who's back...AGAIN!  When I disappear for long periods of time, you know it's usually due to something big.  Well, you are correct!  I've been away from the blog for a while because...(SURPRISE!) we had a baby.  Our beautiful Little Miss came into our lives in November 2017.  We're all ecstatic that she's here, including her big brother...the Little Mister.


I plan to return to blogging in 2019 on a more regular basis, now that we are managing our "new normal".  I have plenty new projects to share with you.  I will be doing more crafting, sewing, and cooking.  I'll also share with you the birth stories of both of my children.  I'll share with you my adventures in breastfeeding, and I plan to even do a few product reviews relative to that. 

I'll also share the pros and cons of our Ashley Wilcot sectional.  I have had plenty of interest since we brought it home in July 2015.  That piece of furniture still generates the most interest on this blog.  I originally posted about it here.  And, a year later, I provided an update on how the sectional was holding up, it can be found here.

So, if you're still interested in hanging out, stay tuned.  There's more to come!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner