Open Omelet

Growing up, whenever my mother asked me if I wanted an omelet, I knew this is what she meant.  She never made the kind that were folded over and stuffed with cheese.  She always made them open.  I still enjoy eating these from time to time.  They are a quick and easy breakfast option for busy mornings.



Crack two eggs and season them with cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.



Then, chop Canadian bacon or ham or bacon.  Pretty much whatever you would like is fine.  Instead of meat, you can substitute shrimp or veggies.



Pour the whisked eggs into a skillet.  I usually spray my skillet with Crisco cooking spray, but you can use butter also.  Throw in the meat or whatever toppings you choose.


Scramble the mixture and you are done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

Slow Cooker Shrimp Fajitas