Roasted Broccoli



I firmly believe vegetables are better roasted.  I only discovered this technique a couple of years ago.  Ever since I learned this worked, I have tried it with every vegetable.  This recipe is quite similar to the roasted green beans.  Also, I did not invent this recipe, I am pretty sure similar versions can be found all over the internet.  This is the way I do it, so I thought I would share it with you.

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Then cut up the broccoli into forets.


Lay them in a baking pan.  Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.


Cook for 20 minutes.  In less than thirty minutes, you have a delicious and healthy side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner