Dwarf Meyer Lemon Tree

This is a Dwarf Meyer Lemon Tree, it is supposed to get between 4 - 6 feet tall at full maturity.  Even though it is smaller in stature, it bears a great deal of lemons.  I found out about this tree while searching for easy to care for items for a  garden.   I am no gardener, I attempt, but often fail to grow plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables and spices successfully. 
Source: Pernell Gerver's Online Store
I received this tree as a gift. So far, I have been keeping it up nicely. Several lemons are growing on the tree, looks to be about fourteen or so for now.  I find it works great in a pot on the patio.  My tree is progressing quite well, it looks like this right now.


Here is a closer view of the fruit.


I will keep you posted on the progress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner