Pantry Organization

I was so inspired by the pantry at the House of Smiths blog, I wanted to organize our own pantry.  Click here to see her gorgeous pantry.  The items needed to be visible and accessible.  I spent an entire day organizing this pantry.  I did not paint the pantry, but I did put down some black shelf liner.

I found these nifty little woven baskets on sale at Bath and Body Works for a $1 each.  It was a steal, I bought a bunch of them and use them in various areas all over the house. 


For the pantry, I used them to hold saran wrap, plastic bags, aluminum foil and other similar items.  I also used them to hold cupcake tins and extra vanilla extract I had on the second shelf.  On the third shelf, I put all of my powdered sugar in one of the baskets.  And on the last shelf, I put snacks in the basket.

For dry items such as sugar, flour, bread flour, wheat flour, I used glass Anchor Hocking containers.  I ordered them from Bed, Bath and Beyond in store and was able to use a coupon for each one purchased.  This cannot be done online, it has to be done in store, but it was so worth my time. 

I made labels on the computer for each of the jars.

Here is the finished product.  I am pretty pleased with the results, this pantry is organized and functional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner