Sometimes You Just Fail

Yes, not every idea works out.  Sometimes you fail, but sometimes failure can spark another idea with which you have success.  A few weeks ago, on Pinterest, I came across the idea for a DIY cell phone case.  It was so pretty, and looked like this:


The tutorial can be found here.

I tried to do this twice and it just never came out right.  Maybe I sprayed too thick a layer of gold spray paint over the lace.  My version looked real gloppy.  For some reason, it just didn't work out.  Here is my version.



Maybe I will try again later.  I thought about doing a design using masking tape to create a template or purchasing a stencil.  We shall see.  For now, I will just have to stick with my Plain Jane case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner