Perfume Organization

I happen to collect a bunch of those sample bottles of perfume.  I don't wear perfume often enough to really have a go to one.  On the occasion when I do wear perfume, I like to experiment with different ones.  Before doing this project, I had little bottles all over the place.  Now I have one place for all of them.



Notice in the picture above, I had to go back and re-glue the interior fabric on the right side.  I did not notice until I looked at the picture that some of the brown box was still exposed.  Although I had to fix it, I figured you would still get where I was going with this tutorial.  For starters, I took a small shipping box, and using Mod Podge, wrapped the box in fabric. 


First cut the top flaps off the box. 



Then cover to outside of the box with fabric. It took a little time to get the corners just right, but you can work with them until you get them flush with the sides. I used the Mod Podge to adhere the fabric to the outer portions of the box.




For the inside, of the box, I cut fabric that would fit inside the box and cover all the way up to the top of the box on each side.  Folding the interior fabric about a 1/2 inch down, use hot glue to secure it to the top. 



Now your box is complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Cookies and DIY Cookie Cutter

Converting Dress Pants to Maternity Pants

New Furniture! The Ashley Wilcot Collection and McAdams Recliner